Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome! (laying my intentions bare)

Hello, world of Blogger and readers from elsewhere!

I am starting this blog because one of the most important days of my life is coming: the day that my love asks me to marry him.
He's already made his intentions known, so I've begun the "research" part of wedding planning; I'm creating a folder of ideas for what I like as far as weddings go, and I'm finding out what's available in my area.

I plan on using my Blogger blog to share ideas, pool information, and share my journey with other future brides-to-be.

...the truth is, I've had my wedding planned for years. (Yes, I was one of those girls.)
Or at least I've had ideas.
Attending weddings over the years has sharpened my list of likes, as well as dislikes, and I will not be going into this blind.

Some would call me foolish for wanting to start this blog --seeing as how I quit my job in April, and my boyfriend got laid off last month-- but I know that it's going to happen. And, honestly, it can take its time getting here; I have pounds to shed!!

Coming next post: our romance, so far. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment